2.0

Despite having an 'unsubscribe' email option, my request has still not been honored over a month later.I continue to receive at least one to two email blasts a day.

Their subscriptions page indicates that getting of their mail list can take up to 10 business days, but it has been significantly longer than that and my patience has worn thin. I have resorted to marking all email from Shoebuy as SPAM, and I will never do business with them again.

Zappos doesn't offer as good discounts, but their customer service is unparalleled.There are other online, reputable retailers that do have sales, such as onlineshoes

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Shoebuy. The most disappointing about a product or service from Shoebuy was return policy and email harrassment Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Shoebuy.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Shoebuy to other companies on our site.

Comments

Same thing happened to me - they won't unsubscribe me from emails even after I got them on the phone and screamed at them. Next time I'm in Boston I'm going to pay them a visit and make them remove me from emails while I stand over them.