Update added by user Dec 03, 2015
As I was packing up the sneakers to return, I noticed a card in the box. They have the audacity to include an old advertising card in the box which still says free shipping and free returns every day. Unreal!
Original review posted by user Dec 02, 2015
I just went to return 2 pair of sneakers I purchased from Shoebuy, only to find out about a new "restocking" fee they instituted.I called up, and they are worthless.
My family is loyal customers, but not anymore.
I asked them how customers were supposed to know about it, and they said it was changed on their website. Of course when I asked why they couldn't simply just send an e-mail to all customers of their MAJOR policy change, I got silence.
As I've seen online, they have lost MANY customers over this change, and unwillingness to accommodate loyal customers.So long Shoebuy.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Hidden cost restock fee that no one mentioned
- Refund policy
- Return policy
- Getting screwed out of 14 dollars
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Same here. This company is bogus. I purchased what I thought was a wool pea coat white the picture was amazing . What I got? Was a jacket made if..."
- "I purchased a CASHMERE sweater from Modlily. A week later, I received a cheap cotton knit sweatshirt. When I complained and sent pictures I was told, "our price..."
- "Way off! Using for an army ball but this just looks too cheap for a formal ball! Too big and fitting sucks!! Waste of $40!!!!! ..."
- "I purchased a Samsung refrigerator on 11/28 as a Cyber Monday deal. The refrigerator showed as available and ready to ship. I applied for their credit card so I can..."
- "I am extremely disappointed and furious to have been scammed by this company THE DEAL EMPIRE at the value of $66.80 for the purchase of Body Shaper panties and Slim..."
- "4500 curry ford rd Orlando fl This is the twistee treat located on Curry Ford Road in Orlando Florida. I noticed I was in the low class ghetto Hispanic section..."
- "I was having a progresso soup for lunch and I just found a bug in it. I used to love this soup but now I'm just disgusted by it. Not..."
- "I purchased two rooms of furniture in February. They only delivered damaged goods and am still fighting to get what I purchased. Do not deal with them!!!!! ..."
- "I was expecting an overnight envelope but it was delayed for a week. Followed up with email and calls but was told due to Thanksgiving, volume is high and just..."