Shoebuy - They don't care about customers

27 of 58 Shoebuy reviews

Update added by user Dec 03, 2015

As I was packing up the sneakers to return, I noticed a card in the box. They have the audacity to include an old advertising card in the box which still says free shipping and free returns every day. Unreal!

Original review posted by user Dec 02, 2015

I just went to return 2 pair of sneakers I purchased from Shoebuy, only to find out about a new "restocking" fee they instituted.I called up, and they are worthless.

My family is loyal customers, but not anymore.

I asked them how customers were supposed to know about it, and they said it was changed on their website. Of course when I asked why they couldn't simply just send an e-mail to all customers of their MAJOR policy change, I got silence.

As I've seen online, they have lost MANY customers over this change, and unwillingness to accommodate loyal customers.So long Shoebuy.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Hidden cost restock fee that no one mentioned
    • Refund policy

Sneakers
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #743976 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Shoebuy? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
27 of 58 Shoebuy reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Dec 16, 2015 #1079544

You are so right -- they DON'T care. They blocked me from writing negative comments on FB, so I am on every other site I can think of, warning people off them. My net loss was $30 on $150-worth of shoes (I kept 2 of 6 pairs). If you go on their FB wall, you can see one woman even wrote on Dec 12 that she spent her only Christmas money on her kids to buy them Uggs, but when Shoebuy finally let her know they wouldn't ship in time for Christmas, she tried to get her money back and they ignored her calls and sat on her money. No presents for the kids, and their father is terminally ill to boot. She even wrote the CEO and he ignored her too. This is why I want to spread the word about their hidden return fee and awful service.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Shoebuy. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Shoebuy.
Filing a new complaint about
×