I placed an order for a pair of girls rain boots for a xmas present for my Grand-Daughter off walmart.com but shoebuy was the third party seller for these boots. When i placed the order it stated delivery would be 12/13 which was cutting it close as my family was coming in from out of state the weekend before xmas to have our xmas together.

I placed quiet a few orders from other sites after the date this was purchased and they all arrived on time but the order for the boots from shoebuy would not update tracking for over a week and then it finally said it would arrive somewhere between 12/19 and 12/23 which would be too late for me to give to my granddaughter as they would be back home by that time. I emailed them several times asking if the order could be cancelled or if i could have it delivered to heir address so i wouldnt have to pay shipping again but got no response. Well as i figured, the boots arrived about 2 days after my family had went home. I emailed again several times.

No response. I called CS and they said they would mail me a return label and here it is about 2 weeks later and still no return label and once again several emails sent again with no response. Oh. and i almost forgot.

The boots were supposed to be a 5 youth and i received a 5 toddler so they are useless to me. i will never make another purchase from the company again.

Review about: Shoebuy Shipping Service.

I didn't like: Would not ever purchase from this company again.

Comments