I bought dr martens as Christmas present for my daughter on Dec. 14.

Today is already Dec 21 and the shoes has not been shipped yet. I almost forgot I bought the shoes. They dont disclose this stuff coz they want your money most likely. I called customer service and was told that there was a delay on shipping blah blah excuses excuses and that it will not make it for Christmas and that all they can say is sorry.

This is my first purchase from them and already had a bad experience. I should have just stuck with 6pm. if not for the discount I would not have purchased. It'll be so disappointing and more irritating if they tell me the item I ordered is not available.

Uuuuhhhggg!!!

If you're in a hurry for shoes DONT purchase from them. Annoying!!!

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Shoebuy. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Shoebuy to have the product delivered.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Shoebuy and shoebuy shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1275026

That's nothing I ordered January 9th a pair of docs and to this day it's still under "processing" and not shipped which means that it will be a month worth of waiting if they ship this week and if not, longer than a month.