DO NOT buy anything from this company.I paid $20 for next day air, received emailing stating next day air and they mailed my shoes UPS ground.

They told me there is nothing they can do about it and they were unwilling to reship next day air. Supervisor I talked to, James, didn't care.

Horrible company!

My2neboys wrote the review because of order processing issue at Shoebuy. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Shoebuy to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Shoebuy and shoebuy shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Nashua, New Hampshire, United States #1260331

I completely agree!This company is the absolute worst!

They mislead customers and their supervisor was extremely rude. He even taunted me on the phone! Buy elsewhere.

I am sure they will be out of business soon......3 week delivery time on advertised 3 day shipping....Does not make sense.What a SCAM!!!!