3.8

I bought 2 pairs of shoes from Shoebuy. One pair was great.

The second pair was the wrong size, not by a little but by 4 sizes too small. I called them the SAME DAY I received them to say I was sent the wrong size and needed to exchange the size. They informed me that the size they sent was the ONLY size they had so I could return it but I'd have to pay a restocking fee $6.95! I was angry they wanted to charge me for their mistake so I spoke to a "manager" who said they would wave the fee.

They emailed a UPS shipping label which I immediately printed & packed the box back up and applied the label. UPS picked it up 3 days later. Shortly, a new package arrived from UPS. I was shocked to see that it looked like the shoes I had returned to Shoebuy!

I was confused until I read a note that said the shoes had been worn and that they would not accept them back!! I couldn't believe it!! The shoes I originally had were perfectly clean. These had obviously been worn by someone because of the dirt in the sole, but these shoes could never have been worn by me because they were 4 sizes too small!!

The only thing I can figure is that someone else must have returned another pair like them but had worn them & returned them dirty and Shoebuy mixed me up with another customer. I immediatetly called the "800" # and talked to someone with a foreign accent who told me that a picture was taken of the dirty shoes and that they would "investigate". I never heard anything back so I called a week or so later. They didn't have an answer for me, so they claimed again they were going to "investigate" a second time.

So I called back later and of course, they say it was "investigated" and that because the shoe was worn, they can't take it back. I already knew this news that's what they would say. Now there's nothing else to do besides send out reveiws like this one to warn others that this can happen to you. I will be cancelling my email subscription with them and will no longer be a customer.

Go ahead and keep my money. I will be buying my shoes from anyone but you. (BTW, just went to JC Penney.com and bought shoes from them with free shipping. Never had a problem with them.) Bye bye crappy Shoebuy.

Also, don't be fooled, they have changed their name to Shoes.com but it's the same place. Probably trying to get away from the bad name they are making for themselves.

Review about: Easy Spirit Shoes.

Reason of review: Wrongly accused of wearing shoes that I returned..

I liked: Great selection.

I didn't like: Ripped me off.

Comments