Shoebuy has changed their policy.It's a well-hidden $6.95 per item -- not even just per order -- return fee unless you exchange for another item, and there are a lot of very justifiably surprised and angry customers out there right now.

I recently had to pay that for a pair of returned shoes that were only $20. That's almost half the cost of the shoes. Actually, I have a medical problem that requires me to order online, not shop in a store, and I have to try several pairs in hopes just one pair might work. This isn't my choice.

I returned 5 out of 6 pairs I bought, in one big box -- and was charged $30. I wonder, did the re-stocking guy have to walk back and forth 5 times to re-stock?? Also, their customer service is just *horrible*. I am reading reviews online that they even will insist on the restocking fee if an order was sent by mistake, if they don't have the size you want to exchange for, and if they send the shoes after the promised date (like, say, if you needed them for a Christmas gift.) Customer service is great at ignoring all of it.

Why anyone would shop here instead of at Zappos, or even Amazon, I have no idea.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of shoes from Shoebuy. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $30 and wants Shoebuy to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was new return policy, failure to notify customers of the new restocking fee, refund policy and entire process. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Shoebuy for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.