We have been buying from ShoeBuy.com for many years. We have been completely satisfied with this company until now. They quietly have added a $6.95 per pair of shoes restocking fee in the last year. We recently purchased 7 pairs of shoes from them not knowing this new policy. We kept 3 pairs. We went to return 4 pairs and got charged to restock 3 pairs. I managed to get them to wave one restocking fee.

This restocking is not obvious on their website. Nor was it obvious when I placed the online order. The person on the phone was unapologetic and acted like I was an *** for even asking them to wave the restocking fees.

They have now lost all of our family's shoe buying business until they drop the restocking fee of $6.95 per pair of shoes.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss shoebuy return policy. Shoebuy needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned shoebuy return policy in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Shoebuy.

Comments