Shoebuy - Do Not Place Orders with this company!

I have shopped via internet for Years and hey have the very worst service, worst on time delivery and worst customer service folks on the Planet. Stay away from this company.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 10.

Shoebuy - Very bad

1.9

Got disconnected after waiting on hold forever!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Shoebuy Customer Care.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Mar 10.

Shoebuy - Why buy here when theres amazon and zappos

Purchased a pair of shoes and 2 days later they still had not been shipped. customer service said it could take 1-5 business days to ship.

So 10 days for a pair of shoes when Amazon and Zappos will have it to you the next day. Its 2018, people want their items asap and this company clearly doesn't understand that. On top of that i asked them to cancel my order and they couldn't even do that.

So I'm basically stuck waiting 10 days to 2 weeks for a pair of sneakers which i could have had the next day from another site for free too. good thing they have free returns because they are definitely going back.

Product or Service Mentioned: Shoebuy Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Mar 10.

Shoebuy - Thank you

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Customer made 2 calls to the company using contacts on our site.
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Feb 05.

Shoebuy - Not helpful

i didnt get and answer

Product or Service Mentioned: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Customer made 2 calls to the company using contacts on our site.
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Feb 05.

Shoebuy - Terrible Customer Service

I placed an order for a pair of girls rain boots for a xmas present for my Grand-Daughter off walmart.com but shoebuy was the third party seller for these boots. When i placed the order it stated delivery would be 12/13 which was cutting it close as my family was coming in from out of state the weekend before xmas to have our xmas together.

I placed quiet a few orders from other sites after the date this was purchased and they all arrived on time but the order for the boots from shoebuy would not update tracking for over a week and then it finally said it would arrive somewhere between 12/19 and 12/23 which would be too late for me to give to my granddaughter as they would be back home by that time. I emailed them several times asking if the order could be cancelled or if i could have it delivered to heir address so i wouldnt have to pay shipping again but got no response. Well as i figured, the boots arrived about 2 days after my family had went home. I emailed again several times.

No response. I called CS and they said they would mail me a return label and here it is about 2 weeks later and still no return label and once again several emails sent again with no response. Oh. and i almost forgot.

The boots were supposed to be a 5 youth and i received a 5 toddler so they are useless to me. i will never make another purchase from the company again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Shoebuy Shipping Service.

I didn't like: Would not ever purchase from this company again.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 05.

Shoebuy - Fraud

I ordered a pair of boots and a pair of shoes, they charged my card for both, then a day later they charged my card again for something I didn't order. I called customer service the first person hung up on me then I called back the second person said that they just show where my card was charges once.

of course they would only see one, but my bank statement says different. Now I was told to wait 2-3 days before I call back that is how long it would take for them to receive the complaint. I will be calling back tomorrow. Sorry I didn't read reviews before ordering as I usually do.

STAY AWAY.

I will be calling my attorney. This is called stealing and fraud.

Product or Service Mentioned: Shoebuy Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: Anything about this business, Deception.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 13, 2017.

Do not buy from shoebuy!

Company does not honor their warranty, supervisor Paul P was very condescending towards my questions, I will never do business with them again and will tell all I know not to either, not sure how they remain in business!

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jun 12, 2017.

Shoebuy - Bella Vita shoes, nails sticking out of the heel, smelled bad, improperly dyed

I received shoes today ordered through jet.com. The package was beat up and didn't have any receipt or ticket in it except a card with the name shoebuy on it.

I had to do some research to find out that shoebuy is actually jet.com. I will have to pay to return these items and they are not refunding the entire amount paid. The loss is $9.00 and a sore heel. I tried them on an immediately felt pain in my heel.

I bounced up and down on them to see if it was just my foot placement, but still piercing pain. I took them off and ran my fingers on the edge to find a sharp nail. When pressing down I could feel other nails and bumps underneath.

The side of one shoe was not properly dyed and had little white spots showing through. The shoes had a distinct foul chemical smell.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bella Vita Shoes Sandals.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: Improperly dyed shoes, Nails sticking out of heel, Shoes had strong chemical smell.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from May 27, 2017.

Shoebuy Ripoff/Mistake/Scam?? Says Shoes I Returned Were Worn

3.8

I bought 2 pairs of shoes from Shoebuy. One pair was great.

The second pair was the wrong size, not by a little but by 4 sizes too small. I called them the SAME DAY I received them to say I was sent the wrong size and needed to exchange the size. They informed me that the size they sent was the ONLY size they had so I could return it but I'd have to pay a restocking fee $6.95! I was angry they wanted to charge me for their mistake so I spoke to a "manager" who said they would wave the fee.

They emailed a UPS shipping label which I immediately printed & packed the box back up and applied the label. UPS picked it up 3 days later. Shortly, a new package arrived from UPS. I was shocked to see that it looked like the shoes I had returned to Shoebuy!

I was confused until I read a note that said the shoes had been worn and that they would not accept them back!! I couldn't believe it!! The shoes I originally had were perfectly clean. These had obviously been worn by someone because of the dirt in the sole, but these shoes could never have been worn by me because they were 4 sizes too small!!

The only thing I can figure is that someone else must have returned another pair like them but had worn them & returned them dirty and Shoebuy mixed me up with another customer. I immediatetly called the "800" # and talked to someone with a foreign accent who told me that a picture was taken of the dirty shoes and that they would "investigate". I never heard anything back so I called a week or so later. They didn't have an answer for me, so they claimed again they were going to "investigate" a second time.

So I called back later and of course, they say it was "investigated" and that because the shoe was worn, they can't take it back. I already knew this news that's what they would say. Now there's nothing else to do besides send out reveiws like this one to warn others that this can happen to you. I will be cancelling my email subscription with them and will no longer be a customer.

Go ahead and keep my money. I will be buying my shoes from anyone but you. (BTW, just went to JC Penney.com and bought shoes from them with free shipping. Never had a problem with them.) Bye bye crappy Shoebuy.

Also, don't be fooled, they have changed their name to Shoes.com but it's the same place. Probably trying to get away from the bad name they are making for themselves.

Product or Service Mentioned: Easy Spirit Shoes.

Reason of review: Wrongly accused of wearing shoes that I returned..

I liked: Great selection.

I didn't like: Ripped me off.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from May 18, 2017.