Stay away from Shoebuy, they have the worst customer service I've ever encountered.If you should buy merchandise from them and it is damaged, don't expect customer service or a supervisor to help you.

I don't know what their policies are but they should be changed. They are great at passing the buck and doing nothing to help resolve your problem. I bought a pair of sneakers that squeaked so loud you could hear them a block away.

After speaking to several people, they told me they couldn't take them back because i didn't have the box, which they needed so they could resell them.I tried to explain that they were damaged and could not be resold but they refused to do anything.

Had an Experience with Shoebuy?

Comments

Dyer, Indiana, United States #886015

Cheap quality merchandise. Shoe sizes not average, they run small and narrow.

Shoebuy, their private events and their lame customer service is the worst!

I ordered 2 pr Aetrex shoes, both wide. I returned one pr because they were obviously Narrow and mis-marked. Returns were supposed to be free. They charged a 6.95 re-stocking fee!? I could not find this fee anywhere on their site. NTL- I checked on the comments for this $52.00 shoe and many, many people said it was too narrow. (My foot is not that wide and I usually wear med but now have to fit in an orthodic) In the 2nd email response they actually said that the manufacturer lists this shoe as a narrow! I quoted that to them in the last e-mail where they wanted me to send them pictures of the shoe and the upc number - well duh! I RETURNED THE SHOES WEEKS AGO! Talk about POOR Customer service as well as selling defective merch - of which they admitted wrong size!

They ignore your e-mails unless you keep nagging them, and think by wearing you down with requests, that you will go away. They also treat you like a *** criminal by requiring evidence - Hey, YOU ARE the Business selling the item, you take a *** photo and send it to yourself! After such an unsavory experience with them over a $6.95 refund, I will go elsewhere like Online shoes, Zappos, Footsmart, Macy's, Amazon, etc,. etc. etc. (ANYWHERE ELSE is bound to be better)

I will also continue to discourage people to shop with such a dishonest and anti-customer company. My time is valuable and I'm finished with these...