Stay away from Shoebuy, they have the worst customer service I've ever encountered. If you should buy merchandise from them and it is damaged, don't expect customer service or a supervisor to help you.

I don't know what their policies are but they should be changed. They are great at passing the buck and doing nothing to help resolve your problem. I bought a pair of sneakers that squeaked so loud you could hear them a block away.

After speaking to several people, they told me they couldn't take them back because i didn't have the box, which they needed so they could resell them. I tried to explain that they were damaged and could not be resold but they refused to do anything.

Comments

Dyer, Indiana, United States #886015

Cheap quality merchandise. Shoe sizes not average, they run small and narrow.

Shoebuy, their private events and their lame customer service is the worst!

I ordered 2 pr Aetrex shoes, both wide. I returned one pr because they were obviously Narrow and mis-marked. Returns were supposed to be free. They charged a 6.95 re-stocking fee!? I could not find this fee anywhere on their site. NTL- I checked on the comments for this $52.00 shoe and many, many people said it was too narrow. (My foot is not that wide and I usually wear med but now have to fit in an orthodic) In the 2nd email response they actually said that the manufacturer lists this shoe as a narrow! I quoted that to them in the last e-mail where they wanted me to send them pictures of the shoe and the upc number - well duh! I RETURNED THE SHOES WEEKS AGO! Talk about POOR Customer service as well as selling defective merch - of which they admitted wrong size!

They ignore your e-mails unless you keep nagging them, and think by wearing you down with requests, that you will go away. They also treat you like a *** criminal by requiring evidence - Hey, YOU ARE the Business selling the item, you take a *** photo and send it to yourself! After such an unsavory experience with them over a $6.95 refund, I will go elsewhere like Online shoes, Zappos, Footsmart, Macy's, Amazon, etc,. etc. etc. (ANYWHERE ELSE is bound to be better)

I will also continue to discourage people to shop with such a dishonest and anti-customer company. My time is valuable and I'm finished with these slime bags.