100% full Not resolved

I recently finished an entire month+ of back and forth emails between myself and Shoebuy.com's Customer (dis)Service. I had purchased a pair of shoes and was really excited to receive them. let me tell you that that excitement was short lived. After sadly discovering that the shoe simply did not fit me, i shipped the shoes back to Shoebuy and waited patiently for my refund. After calling twice wondering why nothing has happened (1.5 weeks after shipping them) I receive the shoes back with a note that they refuse to accept the shoes because of dust on the bottom, clearly showing that they have been worn before. They are correct. They were worn by me. fro a grand total of 120 SECONDS!! I tried on the shoes, walked around in them for a bit to gauge the fit then repackaged them after realizing that they do not in fact fit me. I have tried every avenue to receive a refund from Shoebuy to no avail, they are adamant to stick by their untruthful, scamming ways.

Be warned, if you, like so many others, happen to order shoes and try them on before deciding whether to keep them or not, please note that Shoebuy WILL NOT accept them back! They are a Final-Sale and your money is gone for good!

You might as well take your money to a place which does not look to scam you and actually does care for Customer Service. A few other websites come to mind that friends have told me will stand by their return Policies; Zappos.com, 6pm.com, Shoes.com and I am sure many others.

Please, do not make the same mistake I made and save yourself some money and stress, go with a reputable vendor (NOT THESE PEOPLE!).

I am in the Customer Relations business myself and am utterly appalled that these people claim to be in the same field of work as myself. These people are the *** of the earth, not to be trusted with a penny!

Enclosed are pictures of the "damaged' shoes, please, enjoy a good laugh at their expense!

mmzslc wrote the review because of warranty issue at Shoebuy and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $98 and wants Shoebuy to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was entire process, return policy and refund policy. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Shoebuy and shoebuy shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Shoebuy?

Comments